Friday, April 1, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Lemon Caked! Stoned! Knocked Stivali!

Music listening to: Let's Stay Together by Al Green!

Buongiorno! Buon Venerdi! TGIF!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning, but she will be seeking daylight soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good "Vermont Maple Blend", and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a nice morning here in the "Garden District".

I am caring for Chris this morning up until 11:00am when Sister Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that I have to go over on the eastside this morning. I asked her to play some "Fusion Jazz" for me today.

My shorty and I are working on new rocks. We went to the 'Loft" yesterday to see the movie "X" and it was surprisingly good and very different. We will hit up "Park Mall" this afternoon to see "Morbius". 

I will be getting things organized today for tomorrow's "Chefs Day". We are looking forward to it and my "Sous Chef" is going to prepare a special dessert. Ya Mon".

Today's challenge word is (stivali). I have used it in this blog posting already. Go for it fidanzata.

Well, I had better get this "TGIF" day moving forward. Have a good one and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come va?

Loraine said...

Una volta avevo un paio di stivali da cowboy lavorati a mano. Li ho indossati con pantaloni gaucho occidentali e una giacca di pelle. Mi hanno fatto sembrare sexy!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...