Monday, April 18, 2022

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

Did you day go well? It has been good one but very busy for me.

The "Green Lady" gave me a thank you smile on her nameplate after her routine services were completed. She is good to go for another 5000 miles. They did notice that three tire pressure sensors were not working. The sensors let you know when those tires are low. I always check the tire pressure, so it is not a priority at this time.

I had a very nice visit from my girlfriend (Flo) this afternoon. It is always a pleasure to spend some time with her. She brought me a gift that I really like, and I will use it for sure. Here it is!


18 APR A GIFT FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO)

I am crazy about my girlfriends because I really do love an appreciate them all. My (fidanzata) is on a vacation but she checks on me few times a day.  I try my best to keep them as happy as they do me.  I don't ask them to do anything for me, but I do feel sad and very unhappy, but when I do ask, I have no doubt that they will be there for me. My girls are the best and mio moglie knows them all.

Here are some pictures from the family Easter Brunch. There was a bit of drama but for the most part all went well. Enjoy!































Well, I am caring for Chris tonight and my playmate is in the main house watching the news.

Have a good night and sleep well. I will chat at you tomorrow on Taco Tuesday. I prepared grilled cheese sandwiches for dinner. My shorty had baby carrots, peppers, and pineapple chunks with hers. I had ham, and pineapple chunks with mine. We watched " This Is Us" on Netflix with Chris.

Buona Notte...Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata e Capo Jim!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...