Sunday, April 24, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Give It to Me by Rick James!

Buongiorno! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Peruvian Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection". It is a nice morning here in Tucson.

Elise is caring for Chris today up until 5:00pm when Sister Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today, but I do have to take care of my usual Domenica chores.

Here is my latest rock creation. We will start new ones soon. Enjoy!


23 APR MY LATEST

Well, our dinner at "Perche No" was very good and the place was packed. We were joined by my (cognata) for dinner. We started off with some bacon wrapped dates the were delicious. I also ordered some Polenta Napolitana that was oh so good. My shorty had the Penne Positano, and my cognata enjoyed Asiago Crusted Ling Cod. We enjoyed a good Chianti with the meal as well. For dessert we shared a pineapple Sorbet that was heavenly. After dinner we strolled over to the Arizona Theater Company to see the musical "Justice". This was excellent and very well done. It deserved the standing ovation at the end.

Well, I had better check on Chris and get ready to get my grub on. Have a good Domenica and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (spostarsi). So fidanzata lets get (spostarsi).

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanazata. Come va?

Loraine said...

Scuoti quei fianchi e spostarsi quel bottino!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...