Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content!

Music listening to! I Wanna Sex You Up by Color Me Bad!

Buongiorno! Buon Martedi! Taco Tuesday!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Mint Mocha Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice morning here in the valley of Tucson. It is going to be cooler here today.

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Funk Jazz" for me today. Chris the iRobot will be coming out of his cradle today to clean the main house carpet.

My playmate and I are still working on new rocks. Hopefully we will complete them soon.

Here is what happened on 7 April on our trip to Alpine and San Diego. Enjoy!

7 APR CHA CHING


CHA CHING


7 APR MIO MOGLIE CARD SHOPPING


7 APR SNACK TIME


7 APR MARGARITA




7 APR IN OUR ROOM AT BW HACIENDA




7 APR INSIDE COYOTE CAFE


7 APR GRUB ON


7 APR IN OUR ROOM AT BW


7 APR GRUB ON AT MIGUELS








Today's challenge word is (Solco). I need to get my (solco) on today. How about you fidanzata?

Have a good Taco Tuesday and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise



 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Buona giornata Solco!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...