Saturday, April 23, 2022

Hello!

How are you doing so far on this weekend? We are good here so far, but it is early, smile!

I got all of errands taken care of and that was a good thing.

Chris is in the main house with Elise. They are watching "Perry Mason" on DVD. I have been working on a new rock and hopefully I will have it completed tomorrow. 

Here are the latest rocks in the hood. Enjoy!


23 APR IN THE HOOD

I had better get ready for tonight's events. I am really looking forward to dining at "Perche No". My fidanzata wants to know how good it is there.

We hope that you are doing well. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie

 

3 comments:

Jessie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jessie said...

Ciao fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Goditi la serata!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...