Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Buona Sera!

 Buona Sera!

How are you doing? We are good here in Central Tucson. It has been a warm day today.

Can you believe that a got in a short nap today? It felt good but I cannot expect it on a daily basis. Smile!

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is watching TV right now. He is waiting on his supplemental drip. I am going to have to take care of a couple issues that the caregiver didn't do today.

Here are a few rocks that my playmate set out in the hood today. Enjoy! We are starting to work on new rocks.


26 APR IN THE HOOD

I got a wonderful surprise from my girlfriend (Barb). It seems like my girlfriends know exactly what I like. She gave me a very nice card and the gift is delicious. Thanks Barb.


26 APR BDAY GIFT FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (BARB)

My shorty is at her book club meeting at Vera Amore. I have my fork, knife, spoon and napkin at the ready. I also have a (birra) in the freezer so it can be icy and cold. WooHoo! Chicken Piccata!

Well, I had better check on Chris. Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Hump Day. I will chat at you later.

Buona Notte...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Il festeggiato inizia a festeggiare!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...