Monday, April 18, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Sconed! Stoned! Rummied!

Music listening to: Makes Me Weak by SWV!

Buongiorno! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Peruvian Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice morning here in the Old Pueblo!

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that I have to take the "Green Lady" in for a routine service in a bit. 

My playmate and I are working on new rocks. Well, our Easter Brunch was a good one, but there was a bit of family ( Dramma). I will post pictures as soon as I get them reviewed.

So, today's challenge word is (Dramma). Have a go at it fidanzata.

Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Lunedi and I will chat at you later. Stay safe!

Ciao...Jessie con Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata! Come sta andando la vacanza?

Loraine said...

Nessun in dramma in vacanza!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...