Friday, April 29, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Blessed! Buon Compleanno a me!

Music listening to: At Last, by Etta James!

Buongiorno! Buon Venerdi!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Vermont Maple Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a nice morning here in Tucson.

I am caring for Chris this morning up until 11:00am when Sister Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she wished me a Happy Birthday.

My day started by me receiving a spoonful hug from mio moglie with a Happy Birthday greeting. I took a deep breath and I put feet to the floor. I thanked my maker for allowing me to start another year. I want to thank everyone for all of the cards, texts, emails, gifts and phone calls to wish me a Happy Birthday.

I am being treated to dinner this evening by my girlfriends Shoo Shoo and Edwina at "Blue Willow. After dinner we all are going to the "Invisible Theater" to see the live play "Soccer Moms". It is going to excellent.

Tomorrow evening, I am going to be taken out to dinner by my fidanzata and Capo Jim. I am truly a lucky guy to have love and support that I receive on a daily basis. Thank you, family, mio fidanzata, Capo Jim, all of my (girlfriends), sisters, and friends.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good TGIF! I will chat at you later. 

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

  

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Amo At Last, di Etta James! Una voce così bella che trasmette grandi vibrazioni.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...