Monday, February 8, 2016

What's Up?

What's Up?

I just got off of the treadmill and my workout was excellent. Whew!

I got all of my errands taken care of to include taking the photo of the day. I even had a few minutes to pick up some jazz CD's. Yeah!

I am going to get Chris up and over to the main house where we will relax and watch some TV. It is very windy out today. Elise was going to paint some wrought iron but that has to be postponed due to the wind.

I hope that your day is turning out the way that you hoped it would? Hey, I forgot to mention that the pasta Bolognese was to die for. My playmate and I ate way too  much. We were stuffed. It was so good, especially with the ragu being made with ground Elk. Oh man that was good.

Chat at you later....Jessie

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...