Wednesday, February 3, 2016

It's A Hump Day!

Good Morning!


HUMP DAY!


Mood: Content! Sleepy! Bump and Grind!

Music listening to: Every Thing I Do by Soul For Real

   It's a Hump Day! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave but she will on the move soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and it is delicious. It is a cold morning here in the Old Pueblo. Brrrr! I will have some yogurt for breakfast this morning and I will have a sweet roll that my playmate got me. I am caring for Chris this morning and Jayne will be here this afternoon.

   I will be taking today's photo near Reid Park sometime this morning. Other than that I have no plans for today except I may get the Fiat 500L Trekking washed. So that means that Chris and I will be relaxing and trying to stay warm today.

   We hope that you day will be a good one. Enjoy the Hump Day. Right Jane?
Later.....Jessie and Elise

Glad to hear that all is going well in the GA, Sis.


No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...