Monday, February 1, 2016

It's A Monday!g

Good Morning!

Mood: Annoyed!

Music listening to: Wanna Be Starting Something by MJ

   It's a Monday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 6:15am caring for Chris. Elise is up and about already this morning. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I will have a sweet roll that playmate got for me. We got rained on last night and more is on it's way for most of the day. It will also bring high winds as well. Tucson had a power outage during the night and some traffic lights are still out. It is going to be a chilly one here in the Old Pueblo for the next few days with freezing temperatures. 

  I have a couple of errands to run this morning to include picking up the January photos for my book. We went to see the movie "Fifty Shades of Black" and it is very funny and it spoofs several other movies.

 I want to thank everyone who sent well wishes, emails, texts, and phone calls in reference to my sister Marcie's husband Blake who is in hospital due to having a heart attack. He is much better after the procedures. He is resting, talking, eating and sitting up. I thank you all for my sister Marcie.

Well, I had better get to work. Have a good Monday! I am a bit annoyed this morning due to I am a firm believer in taking people at their word and when that is compromised it causes me issues for a short moment. I get over it quickly but I don't forget it. Any Who!

Later....Jessie and Elise

I will post about Globe and Gold Canyon as soon as I can.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...