Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Sup?

Sup?

FIAT 500L TREKKING


I just got all of my errands taken care of and I took the photo of the day as well.

I completed my treadmill workout and wow I am very thirsty. So I will get hydrated for sure.

I got the Fiat 500L all gassed up and I am going to set up an appointment for next week to have a routine service that is coming due very soon. I will get her washed tomorrow.

Elise and I will be talking about what we are going to pack for our overnight stay at the DDC. We will be using our perks for this stay. Love those perks.

Hang in there because the day is not over yet,smile!
Later...Jessie

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...