Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Relaxed! Knocked Boots!

Music listening to: Starting Something by MJ

 It's a Tricky Tuesday! I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is up and doing her morning exercises. Any plans for today?

 The coffee is good and I will have a small cookie for breakfast and some yogurt. David will be here this morning to care for Chris. Another nice morning here in the Old Pueblo.

  Well, I had better get myself moving because I have to be at the Fiat Dealer at 8:00am to have the Fiat 500L Trekking routine serviced. 

Chat at you later...Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...