Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!



SISSY WESTON


Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Ain't Nobody by Rufus

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will up and making her way to the gym very soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee just finished brewing and my cup is full. I will have some yogurt and a Halo for breakfast this morning. David will be here this morning to care for Chris.

   I have a couple of errands to take care of this morning to include taking a random photo for today. It is a cold morning here in Tucson and it is going to be that way for a few days. I still have 3 continuing education medical classes to complete. I may get one done today.

  Well, I had better get to it. Have a great Tricky Tuesday and be careful. I will hit the treadmill after I get my errands taken care of.

Cheers...Jessie and Elise

JT, I like those plans that you have for May. Cool!

Loraine, yes we Cha Chinged in Globe. Doubled our money! Yeah!


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...