Monday, February 15, 2016

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Ain't Nobody by Rufus

   It's a Monday! How are you? I started the day off at 6:45am caring for Chris. Elise started her day at 5:30am but she hit up the pillow again. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I will have some yogurt for breakfast this morning.I will also hit up the treadmill a little later after Chris is settled and resting.

    It is another nice morning here in Tucson and we may hit a new record temperature wise today. It is getting to be short sleeve season. Yeah! I have no plans for today as of yet.

   I am a little concerned because I was notified last night that the house I own on the East side is having a plumbing issue. So the plumber will be out sometime this morning to see what needs to be done.



  We had a very nice evening last night at"Inca's". It is located in the foothills of Tucson. It is a Peruvian restaurant and we have to thank Papa John and Jane for letting us know about this place. We were joined by Jane, Papa John, Shoo and Stu.

  The "Incas" provides live music and the wait staff is very good. My playmate and I enjoyed a couple of "Pisco Sours that were very, very good. For dinner we shared Cocktail de Langostinos, Aquadito de Pollo, Lomo Saltado, and a cake that was excellent. The evening was exceptional and I took a few photos of the mountains for the photo of the day. Fantastic evening! Thanks Papa and Jane. We also delivered Papa's birthday card and gift to him as well. Of course both the card and the gift were a bit naughty! That's how Papa likes it, smile!

 Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good day and stay safe.
Cheers......Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...