Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Hump Day!

Good Morning!




Mood: Relaxed! Boinked!

Music listening to: Night Fever by the Bee-Gees

   It's a Hump Day! Sup? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning and I believe that she will be on the move very soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is great this morning and I will have some yogurt for breakfast. It is another nice morning here weather wise here in Tucson. 

   I have a couple of errands to take care of this morning and I will be searching out today's photo. Jayne will be here this afternoon to care for Chris. I will also hit the treadmill for a nice workout as well.

   My playmate and I may see a movie today if time permits. It is going to be a relaxed day hopefully. 

  Have a great Humper, right Jane? I know that you will, smile! Enjoy the day.
Later.....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...