Sunday, February 7, 2016

Sunday! Super Bowl Sunday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Blessed! Slap and Tickled!

Music listening to: Night fever by the Bee Gees

    It's a Sunday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be over from the main house shortly. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is still brewing and I have my cup at the ready. It is another mild morning here in Tucson. Yesterday was a perfect day weather wise and today should be the same.

     Elise and I are going to hit up the "Egg Connection" this morning for breakfast. Well, it is here! Super Bowl Sunday. Elise is going with the Broncos and I have the Panthers winning. The bet has been made and the winner will pay for a dinner at "Mama Louisa's". We have not been there in quite some time and I know that we are looking forward to it..

    My playmate and I enjoyed dinner and live jazz at "Cushing Street Bar and Grill" last night. We had a couple of glasses of red that was pretty good. We shared a spinach salad, Elise had Swordfish and I had Parpadelle that was excellent. For dessert we had carrot cake that was the best we have ever had. The owner Betsy came over to say hello to us and to thank us for dining with her last night. The place was packed inside and out on the patio. A great evening!

   After dinner we walked over to the Arizona Theater Company to see the play "Fences". The stage was great and the play was excellent. It really it home for me because it mirrored my upbringing. The theater was packed to include the balcony. The standing ovation was well deserved. I thank my playmate for making  it possible for us to see this play. I am so blessed to have her by my side. We recommend this one highly.

   I will venture out sometime today to take the photo of the day. Last night it was of "Cushing Street Bar and Grill". 

   Have a great Super Bowl Sunday! Are you ready for some football? We will be watching with a nice plate of spaghetti and meat sauce. Of course the vino will be available or a cocktail or three. Go Panthers! For my playmate Go Broncos!

Later....Jessie and Elise

Loraine, the play was excellent!

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Thanks for letting me know about the play. So glad you enjoyed it!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...