Tuesday, February 9, 2016

How Is It Hanging?

How is it hanging?


GRAND CANYON

GRAND CANYON


Well, I got my photo for today taken. I also got all of the wrought iron ready for painting and the windows covered as well.

I just got off of the treadmill and it was a good workout, but now I am beat, thirsty and hungry. As you know yogurt only is filling for a very short time. I am thinking burger and fries, but I will leave them alone.

I hope that my playmate is preparing a huge dinner this evening, smile! Well I had better get hydrated. Hope your day is going your way?
Later....Jessie

Hi Loraine,

I agree with you. Isn't that Nalen's pic cool?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

What is the artist's full name? I couldn't find him. Soooo cool!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...