Tuesday, February 9, 2016

It's A Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!




Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Seasons Change by Expose

    It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will up and about soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is wonderful this morning and I will have some yogurt for breakfast. It is a nice morning here in Tucson and we are starting to heat up. David will be here this morning to care for Chris.

   I have no plans for today except to take today's photo and I will be putting plastic over a view windows so the wrought iron can be painted if the wind permits. I will also hit the treadmill sometime today.

   We will be hosting a Mahjong Marathon here on Thursday evening. I will be defeating my playmate, Shoo and Stu. It will be a fun evening of fun, food, laugh, good jazz, and skill on my part. Smile!

   Well, I had better get busy. Have wonderful Tricky Tuesday!
See Ya......Jessie and Elise

Hey, do you know that my playmate won $100.00 on her square for the Super Bowl spread? She found out yesterday. Arrrgh! Smile!

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Love the animated New Orleans pic.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...