Sunday, February 7, 2016

Howdy!

Howdy!

Hey, how goes it? We had a very nice breakfast at the "Egg Connection". The food was as good as ever. We even saw Patty, Mike's sister there. It was good to see her again.

Elise is caring for Chris and I just finished a little yard work behind Chris's house and I got my treadmill workout completed for today. I even got today's photo done as well. Yea!

We are gearing up for the start of the Super Bowl. I will be preparing the ragu for our dinner this evening. It will be a Bolognese of ground elk meat. It is going to be very good over the pasta. With crowning touch the vino rosso and the Panthers winning the game. Can you feel me?

We hope all is going well for you so far? Have a Super Sunday.
Later..Jessie

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...