Thursday, February 11, 2016

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!

Mood: SNAFU!

Music listening to: Car Wash by Rolls Royce! (Chris's favorite).

  It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning and she is stirring about so she will be starting her day soon. Any plans for today?

 I am waiting of the coffee to finish brewing with my cup at the ready. I will have some cottage cheese and crackers for breakfast this morning. It is another nice morning here in Tucson.

Jayne will be here to care for Chris today all day due to a (Snafu) that appeared suddenly. We will be hosting a "Mahjong Marathon" here this evening with Shoo and Stu. It is going to be an evening of fun, laughs, good food, music, skill, and cutthroat tactics especially on my part. Smile! Are you ready Shoo and Stu? If not too late! Shoo the bubbly is nice and chilled!

My playmate and I saw the movie "45 Years" at the Loft yesterday. It is a very good movie and the acting superb. It is a dark movie that looks into the life of a couple that a secret has been kept and it surfaces and it starts to cause problems and doubt about the relationship. Excellent movie. We will see "Hail Caesar" This afternoon if time permits.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a great Thirsty Thursday!
Cheers...Jessie and Elise




No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...