Sunday, February 21, 2016

Afternoon!

Afternoon!

What is going on? We had a very nice breakfast this morning at the "Egg Connection" but we forgot to take our coupon with us this morning. We also forgot that Donna was coming this morning to give Chris a massage as well. What's up with that? A good thing happened though this morning. We saw Patty at the "Egg Connection" getting her grub on.

Elise is caring for Chris and I just got off of the treadmill and I also did a little yard work around the main house and behind Chris's house. Whew, I am beat. So beat that I had to get a Bob Marley One Drop Mocha Coffee. It hit the spot nicely. My playmate bought it for me yesterday. I maybe hooked on it now, smile!

We have a bit a wind this afternoon and it feels pretty good. I am going to go online to check out the weather forecast for Vegas for next week. I an also going to look up the "Mob Museum" that is in Las Vegas that Dena and Bucky suggested we visit while we are there.

We hope that things are good around your way? Chat at you later.
Ciao.......

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...