Saturday, February 6, 2016

It's The Weekend!


Good Morning!




Mood: Frisky! Blessed!

Music listening to:  Let's Stay Together by Al Green (classic R&B)

     It's the Weekend! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning and I am not sure when she will be starting her day. Any plans for today.

   The coffee just finished brewing and it is hot, black and delicious. It is a mild morning here in Tucson and we are hoping for that warming trend that has been forecast.

   David will be here this morning to care for Chris and Jayne will be here this evening. My playmate and I had a very nice dinner last night at "Cody's Beef and Bean". We both got the T-bone special with the works and it was delicious. "Cody's" was packed with people waiting in line to be seated. That is always a good thing for a mom and pop business. We love it there!

   Elise and I are going to have dinner this evening at "Cushing Street Bar and Grill " in downtown Tucson. Another good place for a great dinner and live jazz. 

    After dinner we will make our way over to the "Arizona Theater Company" to see the live play "Fences". It should be a good one. I am sure that Elise and I will have a nice glass of red just before the play starts. Yea, a good red, a great play, and my playmate. WooHoo! Life is Good!

   Speaking of "Life Is Good" I forgot to mention last week when we had breakfast at the "Egg Connection" that we picked out a table to pay it forward and we did. We paid the bill without them knowing who paid for the meal. I tell you it is a good feeling to be able to do that now and again.

    My photo for today will be "Cushing Street Bar and Grill.  Our "Wildcats" play basketball today and we will watch the game. Also I have to say go "Panthers".

    Have a great weekend and be careful. 
Ciao......Jessie and Elise

An update. Brother Blake is doing well and getting around. He has to make a few lifestyle changes that I am sure that he doesn't like but Sister Marcie will keep him on track for sure.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

I'll be interested to hear what you think of the play, Fences. It has gotten rave reviews!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...