Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!



Mood: Frisky!

Music listening to: Who's That Lady? by the Isly Brothers

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning and she is stirring about. She will start her day soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing my cup is full. Ahhhh! I will have some yogurt for breakfast a little later. David will be here this morning to care for Chris.

   I have a couple of errands to take care of this morning. I will also take the photo of the day. I need to gas up the Fiat 500L Trekking as well and I will hit the treadmill for a good workout too!

   The weather is perfect here in the valley of Tucson. We may hit 90 degrees tomorrow. Yes, it is t-shirt, shorts, flip flop time. Have a great Tricky Tuesday!
See Ya...Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...