Monday, February 8, 2016

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!



Mood: Crushed!

Music listening to: Super Freak by Rick James

   It's a Monday! How are you? I started the day off at 6:40am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be hitting the floor soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  I am waiting on the coffee but as soon as it is done I will fill my cup. I will have some yogurt for breakfast this morning. It is another mild morning her in Tucson and we are supposed to be in the 80's all week long. Yeah!

 I have a couple of errands to take care of this morning to include taking the photo of the day. Hey  everyone Valentines Day is approaching very fast. Are you down yet? I will hit the treadmill this morning as well.

 Speaking of down! My Panthers gave me a loss in yesterdays Super Bowl game. The Broncos brought the (A) defense game. So that means I lost the bet so I will be taking my playmate to dinner at "Mama Louisa's". My girlfriend Jane has been rubbing in quick and often. All I have to say to that is ("Bite Me Jane"). Wait a minute I might like that, smile! Good game Broncos.

 Well, I had better get to work with Chris. Have a great Monday and enjoy.
Cheers....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...