Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Hump Day!

Good Morning!



Mood: Banged!

Music listening to: Midas Touch by Midnight Starr

   It's a Hump Day! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will making her way out to start her day soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good hot, steamy and black. I will have some yogurt and maybe a English muffin for breakfast. Yeah! Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris and Jayne will be here this afternoon. It is another nice morning here in the valley of Tucson.

  Well, my playmate came through for me as always. She met up with her book club at "Canyon Crown" last night and she returned home with a treat for my dinner.

  I had some "Bangers and Mash", baked beans, fries, and a jalapeno popper that was (poppin). It was delicious and those Bangers were (banging). Made me want to go (bang, bang), but I chilled! I am feeling a bit frisky this morning, smile!

  I have a couple of errands to take care of this morning while I am out I will seek out the photo of the day. I am also going to hit the treadmill for a nice workout. I am not sure but we may hit the movies today as well.

 Have a great Humper! Of course you will Jane, right? Stay safe and enjoy the day.
Later....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...