Monday, February 22, 2016

Good Night!

Good Night!

Hey, how was your day? It has been a very relaxing one for a Monday. Chris and I looked at a lot of TV today and I worked on my Keno skills for Vegas.

Elise is happy she and her partner did well at bridge today. Tomorrow we will start to pack up for our trip. I have a early morning service appointment for the Fiat 500L Trekking in the morning.

Elise prepared pancakes, eggs and sausages for breakfast. We had plenty of coffee to get it all down.

We got a wonderful surprise in the post today. We received a calendar, a nice card and a great set of coasters from our mate Rosie who lives in Melbourne, Australia. Thank you so very much Rosie.

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is on her way to the "Tucson Women's Chorus" practice. We hope that you have a great night's sleep.
See Ya...Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...