Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Hump Day!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Seasons Change by Expose

   It's a Hump Day! How are you doing? I started the day off a 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is still in her cave this morning but she will be up and on the move soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and doing its job. It is a bit windy this morning here in the Old Pueblo. We are all packed and I will load up the Fiat 500L Trekking soon. We are looking forward to breakfast this morning at the "Cracker Barrel".

    We will have our tablets with us so we can keep in the know. See ya when we get back in a couple of days.
Ciao....Jessie and Elise

Please say a prayer for my girlfriend Jane. She is a bit under the weather. I am sure that she would appreciate it very much. Thanks.

Tiger, I hope that you start to feel better soon.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...