Friday, February 12, 2016

TGIF!

Good Morning!

Mood: Sleepy! Aches and Pains!

Music listening to: Car Wash Again.

    It's a TGIF! How are you doing? I started the day off at 6:40am caring for Chris. Elise is already up and about. I didn't sleep well at all last night due to a stuffy head and a few aches and pains that kept me tossing and turning for most of the night. I will take something shortly for this ailment. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I don't have any appetite this morning but I will eat something light. I am not going to hit up the treadmill today. For me not to do that means that I am not at my best.

   We saw the movie "Hail Caesar" yesterday and it was funny bur fair. We had a great evening last night with Shoo and Stu. We enjoyed good food, fun, laughs and of course "Majhong". 

   Last nights play was very strange indeed. The cat won the first three games in a row. Elise won two games, Stu and I didn't win anything, and Shoo who always wins at least one game did not win either. It was a lot of fun and it was good to see Stu let loose and laugh more than usual. It may have been the champagne, eh? A wonderful evening.

  My playmate, Dottie and I are having dinner this evening at "Pastiche". The food is always good there. After dinner we are going to the "Invisible Theater" to see a live play. We are really looking forward to it. I am sure that I will be feeling much better by this evening.

  Have a great TGIF!  
Cheers......Jessie and Elise 

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...