Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Good Night!

Good Night!

Hey, how are you? It has been a good day today. I got the windows covered so Elise could paint and she is almost finished. We have to get more paint before we can finish. We have the finishing day  set for Saturday.

Elise prepared breakfast for dinner. We had french toast, sausages and plenty of coffee. Very, very good.

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is in her office on her desktop. I found a multi-card Keno game today and I now have it on our laptop. So Dottie (Keno Queen) beware I am coming for you, smile!

Have a great evening.
Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

Loraine, I will find the artist of the New Orleans pic for you.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Thanks. It is wonderful.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...