Friday, February 5, 2016

TGIF!

Good Morning!




Mood: Frisky!Cheerful!

Music listening to: Push It by Salt and Peppa

    It's a TGIF! Sup? I started the day off at 6:45am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning and she is stirring about so she will be on the move very soon. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is good and I will have some cottage cheese and crackers for breakfast this morning. It is another cold morning here in Tucson but it is supposed to warm up today.

    I don't have any plans for today except to find a location for today's photo. Marv will be here this evening to care for Chris.

    Elise and I are going to hit up "Cody's Beef and Bean" for dinner. We will have the T-bone special with the works and a nice carafe of Burgundy at room temperature. Yeah!

    We saw the movie "Youth" yesterday at the "Loft" and it was good and great acting but a little different. There are a lot of good movies that we have not seen yet but rest assured we will. Smile!

    Well, I had better get to work. Have a great TGIF! Stay safe, happy and sound.
Cheers.....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...