Monday, February 22, 2016

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!




Mood: Content! Frisky!

Music listening to: Can't Get Enough Of Your Love by Barry White  (Classic Baby-Making Music)

   It's a Monday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00 am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will up and about soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and I will have some yogurt for breakfast. Another nice new morning here in Tucson. 

   The Truly Nolan tech will be here this morning between 7 and 10am for the annual inspection. I will hit up the treadmill after he is finished. I also need to take the photo of the day as well. I have no other plans except to take out my suitcase for our trip to Vegas on Wednesday morning.

   My playmate and I saw the movie "How To Be Single" and it is very funny. Jane their are a few scenes I know that you will enjoy. It will remind you of "Fascinations" here in Tucson. Elise pointed that fact out and I agree with her 100%.

   Well, I had better get this day moving forward. Have a good one and be careful out there.
Cheers....Jessie and Elise

   

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...