Monday, February 29, 2016

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!




Mood: Content! Cautious!

Music listening to: Boogie Wonderland by Earth, Wind, and Fire.

   It's a Monday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up and on the move soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I will have some yogurt for breakfast. I am going to hit the treadmill up a little later as well. It is a nice morning here in Tucson weather wise.

   I have a few errands to take care of today to include getting a new passport photo so I can renew my passport. I also need to get the Fiat 500L Trekking washed to get all of the bugs off that appeared during our trip to Vegas. Other than that I have no plans for today.

  I will give more about our trip to Vegas as soon as I can. Hey, I had to buy a new phone while we were in Vegas due to the one I had died. So now I have a Samsung Galaxy S6.

  We had a grand evening last night at "Zemams". We were joined by Paula, Marty, Shoo, Stu, and a very nice new member. The food was very good and we downed 3 bottles of vino. A great evening! Thanks guys!

  Well, I had better get to it. Have a wonderful Monday and be careful.
Later....Jessie and Elise

   

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...