Monday, February 29, 2016

Hello!

Hello!

How is it going? It is going well so far here in central Tucson.

I got all of my errands taken care of but it took a little more time than I had planned. Oh well it is a Monday! Right!

I am starting to get sore from yesterdays yard work. I trimmed the hedges but they are not really hedges. They are small trees. Our gardener from the U of A told us that. She also informs us when they need to be trimmed as well. She told us this time to leave the cuttings under the trees to hold moisture and that the cutting feed this type of tree. Who knew? Smile!

I tell you I need a beer or three about right now. Well, I had better get Chris in front of the TV. He is starting to get a little antsy. Spoiled guy.
Later...Jessie

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...