Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

Did you have a good day today? It was a warm one here in Tucson, but we always get through it.

My day was a good one up until around 1:45pm. We didn't like the way that Chris was looking and acting so we put him back to bed. Come to find out the caregiver did not complete a task well. So, I hydrated, and I gave him an extra bullet pill. He is now laughing and feeling much, much better. He was having an intestinal issue that the caregiver did not complete. 

Chris is now downing his supplemental drip and watching TV. My playmate is back from her book club meeting that took place at "Locale" an Italian restaurant here in Tucson. She brought me back s dish of Polenta , mascarpone ragu. It is delicious let me tell you. I got it down with a nice ice cold "Red Stripe" birra.


31 MAY POLENTA ALA RAGU

I started a new rock today but with the caregiver's shortcoming I had to put it off. I hope to complete it tomorrow. 

Well, I had better check on Chris. Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for "Hump Day". I will chat at you later.

Buona notte...Jessie

5 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Jessie said...

Good night Shoo Shoo.

Jessie said...

Jeanne,
How did today go?

Loraine said...

Hmm. Delizioso?

Jessie said...

Si, delizioso.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...