Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

How are you doing? I hope way better than I am. It has been one of those days.

I had planned on napping after I completed my tasks for today, but no I could not do that. Today has been way out of sorts. So out of sorts that my head is pounding from the stress of the day. It is so bad that I am nursing a shot of 21-year-old Cognac. I will be looking forward to hitting the sheets tonight.

My playmate prepared breakfast for dinner. We had blueberry pancakes, sausages, eggs and coffee. It was all good. We watched "This Is Us" on DVD with Chris.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is enjoying his supplemental drip and he is watching TV.

I completed a new rock during the day. Here it is. Enjoy! I will start a new one tomorrow, if I am feeling better.


17 MAY MY LATEST

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good night and get some sleep so you can be ready for "Hump Day". I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

È così triste che hai avuto una brutta giornata. Spero che domani sia migliore.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! MY PORCH VISITOR THIS IS ONE OF THOSE DAYS! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to: Last Dance by Donna Summer! Buon Mercoledi!  Ho...