Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


Mood: Baked!  Cotto! Gummied! Rummied! Giggles!

Music listening to: Whoop There It Is by Tag Team!

Buongiorno!  Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Blueberry Vanilla Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is another nice morning here in Tucson. We are heating up on a daily basis.

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Funk Jazz" for me today.

We had to take care of an equipment malfunction of Chris's. So, we exchanged the bad part. I will keep an eye on it this morning.

I will post our latest rock creations today. We more than likely will not start new rocks until we return from our staycation.

Today's challenge word is (Cotto). I have used the word already in this posting. Go for it fidanzata. Have a good Taco Tuesday and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come va?

Loraine said...

Potremmo essere cotto questo fine settimana. Fino ad allora, goditi le nostre temperature più miti.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...