Monday, May 30, 2022

Buongiorno!

 Buongiorno!



Mood: Blessed! Gummied! Red Light Special!

Music listening to: We Pray by MC Hammer!

Buongiorno!  Giorno della memoria!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Another warm morning here in Tucson.

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Chris and Elise will be receiving a massage today from Rosemarie. Chris is looking forward to it. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

My playmate and I are working on new rocks. I started on last night, and I will complete it today.

I had better get to it post haste. Have a Buona Lunedi, and I will chat at you later. Stay safe on this (giorno della memoria). 

Today's challenge word is (sacrificato). This was done by many of my comrades in arms so we can be free. Go for it fidanzata.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Sono sicuro che i soldati con cui hai servito e che hanno sacrificato le loro vite sono oggi profondamente impressi nella tua memoria. Questa è una buona cosa. Hanno bisogno di essere ricordati.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...