Monday, May 23, 2022

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

How are you doing? Did you Lunedi go the way that you wished it would? 

I have to tell you that mine did not, but my challenge word said it all for me today.

It is not the mio moglie is away but something else causing the issue. It is a good thing that mio fidanzata is here to keep me together. She is a real sweetie to me. I love her for that deeply.

Anyway, Elise is enjoying her stay in California so far, but it has had its (Twilight Zone) moments.

I worked on a new rock today and I completed it. I did such a good job on it that it may become a (keeper). Here it is, enjoy!


23 MAY MY LATEST (KEEPER)

Chris was very uncomfortable in his chair this afternoon. So, I checked it out and come to find out he had a major wedgy. I mean a super wedgy. The kind that I had to put him back to bed to correct it. 

He is now relived and watching TV. I will start his evening supplement soon. He will also be treated with some Key Lime yogurt.

Well, I had better go and feed the fur babies and check their water bowl.

Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Taco Tuesday.  I will chat at you later.

Buona notte...Jessie 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Fidanzata, grazie per essere qui per mi oggi. ti amo molto.

Loraine said...

E grazie per avermi permesso di far parte della tua vita.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...