Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Buona Sera

Buona Sera!

Hey, how was your day? It has been a fair day for Chris and me. He had another wedgy again today, but it was not a major one like yesterday. I corrected the problem without getting him out of his chair.

I chatted with mio moglie today. And she is tired and exhausted. That is a worry for me, but she assured me that she will be ok. She got through (SNAFU), that really would have pissed me off big time. I am sure that she will be glad to be back at home tomorrow and so will I.

Chris and I enjoyed a good (good zombie) movie today. We both were cracking up because it was so funny and silly.

Here is my latest rock. Enjoy! I will try to complete another one tomorrow.


24 MAY MY LATEST


Chris is resting and waiting on his supplemental drip. I will give him some pudding to go along with it as a treat for having such a good day.

Have a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Hump Day. I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie  

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Pittura roccia carina.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...