Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

How did your day go? I do hope that it went better than mine did. Today has been a (bear) of a day.

Today's normal was totally upended by several things today. I get it when things happen suddenly, but I am creature of habit, and I always will be.

I developed a huge pounding headache. So bad that I had to hit the sheets this afternoon. So many things were going on today with no apparent plan or fore thought. No consideration of how it would affect anyone.

I am caring for Chris tonight and my shorty is out having dinner with my (cognata). I enjoyed my stay out on the front porch early this morning and I saw plenty of lizards doing push-ups. 

Chris is watching TV and downing his supplemental drip. I didn't get to work on a new rock today.

Tomorrow we will be meeting up with Nancy and Ron at "PF Chángs for dinner. We haven't been there in years. I am looking forward to it.

Have a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Hump Day. I will chat at you later.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise     

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Mi dispiace che oggi sia stato un orso. Spero che domani sarà molto meglio.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...