Friday, May 20, 2022

Hello!

Hello!

What is up? How are you doing so far on this hot TGIF? Chris is relaxed and listening to some (Old School).

My playmate is at Tai Chi in the park. She was working on her new rock before she left.

I am listening to some (Old School) and I am about to pay some bills. Ya Mon'.

Hey, Chefs Day was a success, and it was delicious.

Here are a couple of pics. Enjoy!

19 MAY A MELODY OF TATERS PREPARED BY MY SOUS CHEF!


19 MAY CHEF PREPARED CATFISH! 



Well, I had better get to it. Continue to enjoy your TGIF!

We attended a Memorial Service for Mr. Danny Blake, yesterday. It was a good service with a nice crowd, and it was video streamed as well.  My playmate was one of many who took the podium and the mike to speak about Danny. She did a excellent job and I was proud of her. Here is the poem that was read at the service.  Rest In Peace now Danny.



Ciao...Jessie

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...