Monday, May 9, 2022

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

Did you have a good day?  It was a good one here in central Tucson.

I decided to make a change in the way I do things and get things done. After the caregiver arrived, I hit up the Dew Drop Inn room #2. I hopped up on the bed and I turned on the "Bose" and listened to some "Old School "music. I have really been stressed out for about a week or so. I had enough of it because it was uncalled for. So, I remembered what my dear friend Jeanne told me and that was to take care of myself first. So, I have decided to hit up the Dew Drop Inn room #2 as often as I can. I will also hit up the lounger on the front porch more too!

I started a new rock today and my playmate is finishing up one as well. I prepared "Grilled Cheese" sandwiches for dinner. My shorty had tomatoes and baby carrots with hers.  I had a slice of ham and baby carrots with mine. It was delicious. We watched a "Murder Series" on Netflix. We watched it with Chris. It is a good series with twists and turns and a few laughs as well. 

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is watching TV and enjoying his supplemental drip. He will also have some (green goop) avocado as well.  My playmate is in the main house listening to the news and working on her rock.

Well, I had better get back to Chris. Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Taco Tuesday.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Unknown said...

What good advice Jenne gave you.withyour job u ne
ed to new o 2 Jessie

Loraine said...

Sono felice che oggi sia stata una buona giornata. Anche domani andrà bene!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...