Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!

What is up around your way? Is you day going like you want it to?

I still have a pounding headache that started yesterday. I took my O2 sat, BP, Glucose level and all is good. So it is stress. I didn't sleep well last night either, but hopefully I will tonight.

I completed one of my continuing medical classes online today. I have two more to go.

I am still looking forward to our evening out with Nancy and Ron at PF Changs. I bet some Hot and Sour Soup with work wonders on me. We love that stuff.

We hope that your Humper is going your way. enjoy your day and I will chat at you a later.

Ciao...Jessie 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Dove sei fidanzata?

Loraine said...

Spero che il tuo mal di testa sia migliorato oggi. Una buona notte di sonno aiuterà.

Rosie said...

Hope your pounding head has subsided Jessie. Take care

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...