Monday, May 30, 2022

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

What's up? Did your day go well? Chris and Elise both enjoyed getting a massage today.

I got quite a bit of rest today but no nap in. Maybe another day, eh?

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is downing his supplemental drip and watching TV. I will give him a bit of avocado later this evening.

My playmate and I worked on rocks today. I completed mine and here it is. Enjoy!


30 MAY MY LATEST

My shorty prepared corn on the cob for dinner, with some baby carrots and mashed potatoes. We watched "Ozarks" on Netflix with Chris. Such a good series we will be saddened when it ends.

I ordered a Murder Mystery Dinner today and I will download it tomorrow. We will work out a date with the crew about when to have it.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Get a good night's sleep so you can be prepared for Taco Tuesday. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Mystery Dinner - arriviamo!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...