Sunday, May 22, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content! (Laurea)!

Music listening to: OPP by Naughty by Nature!

Buongiorno! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Light Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is heating up already here in the valley of Tucson.

Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. I am caring for Chris this morning. My playmate is in Tempe. She will be making her way to LA along with my (cognata) this morning on business. So that means I am a (laurea) until sometime on Wednesday evening. Ya Mon'. Alexa is awake and she said that I have my usual Domenica tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some (Boney) for me today.

Here are a few rocks that are in the hood right now. Enjoy! I will start a new one today.


22 MAY IN THE HOOD.


We had a fantastic evening at PF Changs with my (fidanzata) and Capo Jim. We celebrated my fidanzatas birthday. The food was very good, and the place was packed. Here are a few pictures, enjoy!

21 MAY AT PF CHANGS (MY FIDANZATA)


21 MAY AT PF CHANGS MIO FIDANZATA E CAPO JIM!


21 MAY PF CHANGS



21 MAY MIO FIDANZATA IS TOO GORGEOUS! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I have to decide what will be for breakfast and dinner. A hard choice. 

Today's challenge word is (laurea). I have use it already in this posting. What do you think fidanzata?

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Domenica and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie

 

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Sono perplesso sulla parola del giorno, laurea. Il mio dizionario dice che significa laurea o laurea. Ma mi accontento di giocare con la parola. Il mio tasso di felicità della serata di ieri è stato ENORME! Grazie.

Jessie said...

Laurea, also means bachelor as well. I am that until Wednesday evening, smile! The cat's away if you will. Smile!

countrygranny47 said...

More great pictures,,,
You better behave while the cats away ( as you said ) lol
Just kidding,,
Enjoy your afternoon and evening.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! MY PORCH VISITOR THIS IS ONE OF THOSE DAYS! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to: Last Dance by Donna Summer! Buon Mercoledi!  Ho...