Saturday, May 21, 2022

Buongiorno!

 Buongiorno!



Mood: Blissful! (Atmosfera)

Music listening to! I Want Change My Life by Mary J. Blige!

Buongiorno! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Vermont Maple Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a warm morning here in Tucson.

My playmate is caring for Chris this morning. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be a busy one for us. I asked her to play some "Blues" for me today.

My shorty and (cognata) will be heading to Phoenix this evening. They are flying into (LA) tomorrow for a business matter. They will return in two or three days.

We will be celebrating my (fidanzatas) birthday this evening at PF Changs. It is going to be a fun evening without a doubt.

Here are our latest rock creations. Enjoy! I will be working on a new one soon.

20 MAY ELISE'S LATEST



20 MAY MY LATEST

Well, I had better get busy. Have a good day and enjoy this Sabato. I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

My shorty and I enjoyed Happy Hour at "La Parrilla Suiza. After Happy Hour we drove over to "Live Theater Workshop" to see the play "Body Awareness". It was excellent and the acting was wonderful. We recommend this one for sure.


 Today's challenge word is (atmosfera). Have a go at this one fidanzata.

Yesterday I got a (atmosfera) from one of my favorite Blues songs. That song is titled "Tennessee Whiskey". It reminds me of mio moglie, mio fidanzata, and my girlfriends. Here is a verse from the song:

"Smooth as Tennessee Whiskey, Sweet as Strawberry wine, Warm as a glass of Brandy, I stay warm all of the time. I stay stoned on your love all of the time".

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongirono fidanzata e Capo Jim. Ora di festeggiare!

Loraine said...

Il pesce sull'ultimo dipinto roccioso è super meraviglioso! Non vedo l'ora che arrivi questa sera. Avremo un'atmosfera di festa.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...