Sunday, May 8, 2022

Hello!

Hello!

How are you doing so far on this Domenica? We just returned from having breakfast at the "Egg Connection". The place was pretty packed on this Mother's Day.

Elise is caring for Chris, and I am about to start my normal Domenica routine for Chris's next week.

For some reason we both are feeling a bit out of it today. What is up with that?

I will start a new rock later today if time permits. We hope that your day is going your way. Have a good one and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

1 comment:

countrygranny47 said...

Hello Jessie,
Hope your both feeling better tomorrow.
Maye a good night's sleep will make you feel better.
Take care,

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...