Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!

Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: Just to See Her by Smokey Robinson!

Buongiorno! Buon Martedi!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Colombian Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a very nice morning here in Tucson.

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few errands to take care of this morning. I have to make a run over on the eastside and I need to pick up some ink for the printer. I asked her to play some "Blues" for me while Chris the iRobot comes out of his cradle to clean the main house carpet.

My playmate and I will be working on new rocks today if time permits. Here is my playmate's latest creation. Enjoy!


31 MAY ELISE'S LATEST

Well, I had better get this Taco Tuesday moving along. Have a good one and I will have a chinwag at you later.

Today's challenge word is (Oggi). Have a good one mio fidanzata.


 31 MAY MIO FIDANZATA






4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Jessie said...

Good Morning Rosie,
What is new in Melbourne?

Countrygranny1947 said...

Good Morning,
Another hot day here in our area of Pa.
Hope your having a good day.
Nice rock paintings for sure.

Loraine said...

Amo il detto: "Oggi è il primo giorno del resto della mia vita". Ogni giorno è un nuovo inizio.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...