Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Blissful!

Music listening to: Cold Hearted Snake by Paula Abdul!

Buongiorno! Buon Martedi! Taco Tuesday!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Southern Pecan Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a warm morning here in Tucson.

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Blues" for today.

I will start a new rock today, and I am sure that I will complete it today if all goes well.

I talked with mio moglie yesterday. She is having a good time in California. Her and mio cognata dined on Korean food last night it was not her favorite meal. I can understand that because I am sure that she misses her Exec Chefs cooking, smile! I will hook up a meal for her on Wednesday evening when she returns.

Today's challenge word is (energico). Go for it fidanzata.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Taco Tuesday and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

"If you want your dreams to come true, don't oversleep".

Ciao...Jessie

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Piani per oggi?

Loraine said...

La vita è bella quando mi sento energico. Quindi, come te, devo andare avanti.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...